Sunday, March 18, 2012

I can sing a rainbow!

Good morning all!  Well, it's still morning here anyway but I guess that depends on where you are and what time you're reading this :)
Today's card is a very colourful rainbow grid design of pears with an extremely corny sentiment - it's one of my digis available here.  I lined up the image using Adobe PSE and coloured it with my trusty copics.  I made this to enter into 2 challenges - the Can You Digi It current challenge and the CASE study challenge blogspot one.


I did say it was colourful!! 

Thanks so much for popping by and I would also like to say how much I appreciate all your comments :)  There's so many talented crafters out there and it really does mean a lot to get such lovely feedback from you.

17 comments:

Carla S. said...

Very cool card, Dawn! Love the brightly colored pears and the cute sentiment! Great CAS design!

Linda Palmer said...

Very Pretty design and very colorful. I love bright colors and love the cute sentiment.

Lelia Pierce said...

OK, this is very clever! I was actually going to use this image for this challenge, but in a slightly different way. Love it! Glad you got to play along! :O)

XXX

Teresa Kline said...

adorable!

enjoy *~*

Vicky said...

Fabulous card sweetie.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Tracy said...

Now that's an eye catcher Dawn! Love all those bright fun colors and the punny sentiment. :-) Fun and beautifully colored. Hugs! :-)

Theresa said...

Oh wow! Love how you did all the different colors on those fruit - the colors remind me of an Andy Warhol piece!
Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me some love - always greatly appreciated! Big hugs to you!

CraftyC said...

I love this card and so colourful
Clairexx

Debby said...

What lovely pops of colour and great work with the copics! Thanks for joining us at CASE study.

Lisa Lara said...

I just love how you used your pears Dawn. Beautiful coloring!

Sharri said...

I love those colorful pears Dawn! Just beautiful!

Jo said...

Your card is so colorful. It just cheers you up looking at it. I love the look you created.

Penny said...

Dawn, the card is very colorful--and fun! Love the cute sentiment with it, too!
Hugs,
Penny

Jean Martin said...

This is so cute! I love how colorful this is! Thanks for sharing this with us at CASE Study Challenge! :)

Kathi said...

Wow. This is fabulous. Very Warhol-esq!

Elaine said...

Gorgeous Card Love it Hugs Elaine

Can You Digi It? said...

LOVE THIS! Very Andy Warhol... FUN take!!! Thanks for your FABULOUS designs for the store and playing along with our challenge this week!