Thursday, May 31, 2012

Gruesomely cute?

well I think he's cute - in a ghoulish kind of way!!   Every now and then I have to throttle back on the sweet stuff and craft something a bit different  - even though he's not that gruesome really.
This is a Dilly Beans digi and the current challenge is 'friends' and if anyone looked as if they needed a hug, then it's this little guy :(


I kept it fairly simple, just adding a text page behind the matted image - I punched out a few random holes to add interest and I Distress stickled his wings (not that you can see if on here).


I would like to enter him into these challenges -
http://rubysrainbow.blogspot.com/ - things with wings



Thanks for stopping by!

11 comments:

Catherine said...

Fun card..

Trina said...

The colors look great together!

Elisabet said...

How totally cute! Don't you just love Dilly Beans? I love how you punched the extra little holes and the gargoyle definition behind the image... awesome! It has the flavor of a collage, which I love! :)
Thanks for hopping over to my blog and saying hi...
Hugs and enjoy the upcoming weekend!
Beth

Tracy said...

I'm always guaranteed to see a diversity of creations here Dawn. LOL This guys about as opposite of your Parisienne card as he can get. :-) But in his fun and funky style he's awesome. Great job! Hugs!

Carla S. said...

Aw, this is so cute, Dawn! Love seeing all your different styles!

Melissa Bove (SCS ~ Melissa1872) said...

Such a fun card!! Love that great image!!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

Hugs...
Melissa

* Shaz * said...

Brilliant card!

Thank you for joining us at Ruby’s Rainbow for our *Things with wings* challenge

Hope you will join us again
Hugs Shaz x

Kathi said...

I think he's fabulous and love the way you colored him.

Penny said...

He's adorable and so is your card! :^)
Hugs,
Penny

jackiescrafts said...

What a great card thatsc a fab image
Thanks for joining in at Ruby's rainbows this time

Jackie x

Maria said...

I love your different styles! This is cute!
HUgs,

Maria B.