Friday, May 25, 2012

You got a friend in me.............

Hello and welcome to Friday wherever you may be !!  My first posting for today is for the challenge over at The Octopode Factory which, this week, is friends.  I was a bit stuck for inspiration at first but then when I looked at the recent Cheapskate comic images that Lily came up with (here) , I decided to use the pirate girl and team her up with Captain Jack Sparrow !  I had seen the friend quote somewhere before and thought it would be ideal for this dashing couple of pals !!


Why not head over to the TOFF  challenge blog and join in - you don't even have to use an Octopode image (but they are so much fun that I can't imagine why you wouldn't want to !)




I would like to enter this into the following challenges -

Thanks for stopping by and I hope your weekend is starting well :)


10 comments:

Mau xx said...

What a great fun card, I love the images together and colours are superb.The sentiment is Brilliant...lol
Hugs Mau xx

Tracy said...

LOL This is classic! Considering how many blunders Jack makes in those movies that sentiment couldn't be more perfect. This rocks Dawn! Hugs!

Carla S. said...

This is so cute, Dawn! Love the fun images and sentiment! Great card!

Kathi said...

I so love what you do with the TOFF stamps! This is soooo wonderful.

Penny said...

Such a funny card, Dawn--love the images and sentiment! Patterns and colors go so well with your "kids"! :^)You did a great job on this!
Hugs,
Penny

Bernardine Cuttino said...

This card is too funny for words. Love these images and coloring. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving the love. Hugs

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Fantastic, love these guys.

Diane Louise J said...

Such a fun card, the images are brillient and match the sentiment perfectly :o)
Thanks for joining us at Pennys Paper-Crafty Challenge. Good luck and hope to see you next time.
Diane x

Deanne Saunders said...

Cute card!!!!! Thanks for joining us at Pennys Paper Challenge. Hope to see you for the next challenge!!

~DEANNE~

suzARTe said...

this card is just fantastic, I love love love the main image, just great

Thanks so much for sharing your creation at Anything goes, Just keep on creating, I hope you will continue to play along. Sorry about the the delay in leaving my comment I have been overseas and then got sick, I will be announcing the winners and will have the next challenge by 01/09 :)