Friday, June 7, 2013

We all scream for ice cream.

Hello all!
Friday once again and a new challenge starts at The Outlawz alcohol markers DT and today the theme is "Ice Cream".  I have to admit that this is definitely one of my guilty pleasures :)  I love, love, love it all - the Mr Whippy soft serve you get from the ice cream vans (always with a Cadbury's Flake!), the gorgeous smooth sophisticated Haagen Dazs flavours, the yummy Arctic Roll (for those of you from the UK, do you remember those?) and anything and everything in between!
                   Anyway, now I've got that off my chest, on to the project.  I've been meaning to start scrapping again for ages now so I jumped back in with this layout, using my Copics to colour in the embellishments.  The ice cream digi is from The Octopode Factory and I also coloured the chipboard heart, the letters and the ticket.


The little cutie is on of my nieces enjoying her ice cream cornet :)

I would like to enter this into the challenges at C.R.A.F.T , Craftroom challenge , Crafting by Designs , In the Pink  .


Thanks for stopping by today!




Pin It

15 comments:

Carla S. said...

Wonderful layout, Dawn! She is such a little doll!

Zoechaos said...

Great memory page, thank you for sharing with us at Craft-Room Challenge XOXO Zoe

Sandra said...

Awesome layout! Love the colours and that precious baby :)S

Linda Palmer said...

Beautiful layout and design Dawn. I love this page, love the papers, love the ice cream cone, and think your niece is precious.

Tress said...

Dawn, such a gorgeous scrapbook page! You've reminded me how personal and precious scrapbooking can be!

Tracy said...

Such a fun layout Dawn. She's adorable and the way you used all those fun banners and the cute image adds a bit of whimsy to the page. Wonderful!

Christine L said...

What gorgeous photos in this fab pink layout Dawn.... that ice cream looks sooo tasty!!

Thanks for sharing at In The Pink this time - good luck!

Christine x

Penny said...

Oh, this is a fabulous page about your darling niece! Love it--love the fishtails, the DP, the design, and the cone and ticket. Mmmmmm....I am now hungry for some gelato--that's my fav. :^)
Hugs, Penny

Claire said...

Wow what a fab layout, gorgoeus little girl and I love those papers. Thanks for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week and good luck
Claire XX
(CRAFT GDT)

Mervi said...

Hi, beautiful and sweet layout, great way to use your scraps,so lovely papers and photo.
Thank you for sharing at Craft-Room Challenge;-))m

Debi said...

brilliant LO using scraps! thanks for sharing with us at Craft Room Challenge, Debi x

hazel said...

A beautiful lay out. Thank you for joining us at Craft Room Challenge.
xxx Hazel.

nwilliams6 said...

Does it get any cuter than this? I don't think so. Your niece is adorable and this is the sweetest scrapbook page. Love the icecream cone. Fab page - makes me want to go make a scrapbook page right now. Hugz!

Patricia St Martin said...

How ADORABLE!!!! What a cutie pie. Love the layout and all that great ice cream.\
Hugs, Patricia

Kathi said...

Yikes! This layout is fabulous and absolutely perfect for that super-cute photo of your adorable niece.

I love the Octopode ice cream cone. It's beautifully colored and looks downright yummy! I also love the addition of the "bliss" ticket!