Sunday, February 19, 2012

The two of us.

I'm back with a CAS card today that I have made for the Teddy Bo challenge , ending very soon!  I didn't realise it was ending today and had planned to do this blog post tonight - change of plans and a quick post now!!!

I do so love these Teddy Bo & Bea digis and I particularly like this back view of them together - very sweet.  The challenge had to include a heart so I used one of my stick pin hearts from my stash, it may be small but it's still a heart :)

I would also like to enter this for the following -

http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/ - anything goes
http://prairiefairyfridays.blogspot.com/ - let me call you sweetheart

Thanks for popping in to take a look :)

15 comments:

Roxann said...

Your card is just the sweetest, Dawn! Love the dimension of it and that cute little hanging star!
Hugz,
Roann

Maria said...

This is so sweet!
Hugs,

Maria B.

Carla S. said...

This is precious, Dawn! Love the wonderful images and the pretty little embellishments!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Spectacular card. Love your fresh design... perfect with the sweet pair of bears Beautiful work.

Debbie (Little Gingham Bear) said...

beautiful - love this image and great c&s card - thanks for sharing
Hugs
Debbie xx

Clairebears said...

OOOOOO this is gorgeous! I love this image of Teddy Bo and Bea as well. Its just so beautiful and I love that little star.
Thanks for sharing it with us at Teddy Bo's Challenge.
Love Clairebears x

Hazel said...

Oh this is wonderful. CAS at its best. Thanks for joining s over at Teddy Bo
Hugs
H xx

Beverly Montez said...

Adorable card. You're right--that is a great image! Thanks for playing with us this week at Fairy fun Fridays.
XO
Beverly

Jo said...

So cute Dawn. You do such a beautiful job with the TeddyBo images.

Kirsty said...

Hi Wow I just love your card !! Beautifully coloured and the design is awesome ! Thanks for joining in on the Teddybo Challenge ;0)

Tracy said...

I don't have any Teddy Bo's but i sure do like them. :-) Using the recessed card was sheer genius Dawn. Gives so much depth to the card. Love it!

Trina said...

This is some serious cuteness here! I love the hanging star!!

Kisa said...

Hi Dawn. You have a nice blog. I am now one of your followers.

Lynne Armstrong said...

Gorgeous card Dawn...love the frame style and that very cute TeddyBo & Bea cuddle :)

Kathi said...

Oh my! Wonderful image and great design.