Saturday, March 10, 2012

My digi's at Can You Digi It?

Hello all - hope your weekend has started well?  I'm hoping to get some crafting time later on and we're planning to go picking or junking again tomorrow!  There's so many places to go here in NJ and PA, which isn't that far from us, so looking forward to that :)
     Anyway just a quick posting to show some of my digi's that are available here at Can You Digi It.  I wouldn't say I have a particular style at all and as much as I love colouring with my Copics, I enjoy doing the more graphic style of digi that doesn't always need colouring.  It's also a joint venture as my hubby does the majority of the very detailed motor vehicles - he has always been very talented at drawing and I'm very happy he's doing it again! 

 Just a few samples for you to look at - I would love to hear what you think.....




That's it for now - hope you all get some crafting time in this weekend :)

5 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Of course I love them since I have them all except the pears. The cloud is one of my favorite images of all time and it is so easy to use. You have so much talent - can't wait to see what you do next!!!!

Tracy said...

They're great Dawn! I especially like the sentiments that go with that great truck. LOL Hugs!

Pryn said...

These are amazing, Dawn!!!! Love them all!!! My absolute fave is the second one....soooo sweet!

Love and hugs to you my DT Sistah <3

Kathi said...

Those are great! I really love the robot!

Angela B. said...

I want them all! :D