Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Recycling junk

Hello again - back with a quick post just to show you that I do stuff other than cards and digis!!  I found this old tool caddy whilst out picking the other week and knew it would be very useful for my craft tools - just not in that fairly boring and dull condition :(

So, several coats of paint later, a bit of sanding and stamping and a few transfers later - TA DA!!

Much better :)  and it fits in with my craft room very nicely.  The containers are recycled tin cans which I painted and wrapped with some scrapbooking paper.  I made the transfers by using the packing tape method which is one of the many things I have pinned on Pinterest - I have so many things I want to do from there but at least this is one done!!

Thanks for stopping to take a look today :)


3 comments:

Linda Palmer said...

Beautiful! I love how you finished it. Great job and so useful! You did a great job.

Maria said...

What a great idea! TFS
Hugs,

Maria B.

Sharri said...

Love this! You fixed it up to be perfect for a craftroom! I wish I could find treasures like this.