Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Having a bad day?????

.......... not so bad that you need to order what this young lady is asking for I hope!!
I saw this sentiment when I was cruising around Pinterest the other evening and it did make me snigger so I thought I would use it on one of my cards.  When I saw this new digi from The Octopode Factory. I knew she would be perfect for it!  She really does look as if she's reached the end of her tether :(



I would like to enter her for the following challenges -

http://www.craftdoormagazine.com/ - challenge 26 photo inspiration
http://stampsfun-creativity.blogspot.com/ - challenge 100 Anything Goes


I do so hope you're having a better day than she is :)


Thanks for popping in - still trying to catch up and I think my mojo is still on vacation!


14 comments:

Carla S. said...

This is so fun, Dawn! Great sentiment to go with the cute image! Welcome back! We missed you!

Patricia St Martin said...

I think you picked the right image she looks like she is not having a good day and the sentiment is perfect. Glade you are back but take your time everything will come back real soon. You did a wonderful job coloring.
Hugs

Jenny said...

Hilarious!! Love your coloring and the black bow! Thanks for sharing with us at Great Impressions Stamps!

Trina said...

Great image with thus sentiment! I feel like this today... :s

Linda Palmer said...

Fun image and it goes perfect with that fantastic image. Great job!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh that is too, too cute! I love the sentiment, of course but the image just makes it perfect!
Thanks too for hopping over to my blog for a visit and leaving a comment!
Hugs and enjoy the rest of the week,
Beth

nwilliams6 said...

Unfortunately, I do just about need one of these. I think that sentiment goes perfect with that new Octopode image. Great fun!!!

Pat said...

Lovely card, great fun image and dp, thanks for sharing at OLLCB this week.

Pat xx

Kathi said...

I disagree. Your mojo is definitely back with you!

I love that sentiment and the image you used for it!

I'm pinning this card so I remember that quote. I need to use it.

Tracy said...

LOL What a sentiment! She's fabulous Dawn! Love that big bow too. Hugs!

Maire Gamber said...

what a cute card! I am still laughing at the sentiment! Make that 2 to go!!!
Thank you for joining us at THCRD. Best of luck on the challenge and pease come back again!
Hugs,
Marie

Penny said...

HAHAHAHA! Love the sentiment and it goes perfectly with your crazy little image! Such a cute card, Dawn! Hey, did you change your font on your blog? It seems different to me.
Hugs,
Penny

Seija said...

Abolutly gorgeous, wonderful colors! Thanks for playing with us at SFC.
XOXO Michi

Darlene Lyons said...

Awesome card Dawn! I love how you coloured her hair, so real looking! The caption is perfect! I love the big black bow! Thanks for joining us at Through the Craftroom Door.