Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Little Bo Peep

Hello all - hope you're finding plenty of time to be crafty today:)   My card today is a slightly late response to the current Octopode Factory challenge which is pastels.  I used the Little Bo Peep digi and added a whole flock of very girly, pastel sheep.  I used my Copics to colour the digis - I never can remember to make a note of which ones  - sorry!



I punched out some flowers and then randomly stamped a line drawn flower over them, added some bling and a few fluffy clouds and there we have it........



This should also fit in nicely with the current challenge at Colour Me Creative which is 'anything girly' and also the Joanna Sheen challenge which is 'animal crackers'.

Thanks for stopping by today and many thanks to all of you who leave such lovely comments - they really brighten the day :)


8 comments:

Roxann said...

I have to admit I chuckled when I saw your Miss Bo Peep card! It is beautifully done, but the eyes on the sheep and Miss Peep crack me up! The pastels look devine! Had a wonderful time in Alaska. The pictures to not do the scenery justice!

Hugz,
Roxann

NGCARDS said...

Brilliant creation hun! Thanks for playing at Joanna Sheen! xxx

Linda Palmer said...

How Cute! I love that cute image and the beautiful coloring you did. Love all the pretty pastels you used. So cute and fun.

Pryn said...

Fabulous card, Dawn! The entire design is awesome! I am soooo in love with those sheep!!! I want to hug them all :)

Love and hugs to you, my DT Sistah!

Penny said...

Dawn, this is such a darling card--love the coloring! The Peep and sheep are too cute! And I love the way you did the flowers! Very cool! :^)
Hugs,
Penny

Patricia St Martin said...

Dawn, Love your creation. You have done a wonderful job staying with the theme of the challenge. You have done an outstanding job and I love your image and all the wonderful colors. Thanks so much for joining us at Color Me Creative. I love seeing your creation. Good luck on the challenge. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Patricia

Kathi said...

Oh my gosh. I LOVE those sheep. Bo-Peep is pretty wonderful too.

Great card! I love it!

Kathleen said...

Fab card with a fun image. Thanks for joining us at Joanna Sheen
Hugs
Kat xx