Saturday, August 18, 2012

Car crazy!

Just a quick post with a few snaps I took earlier on today.  Both the hubby and me are keen snappers - we often end up taking the same photo when we're out!  Anyway, there's a very casual car show in the shopping centre car park very near to us, every Friday from April to October - there can be anything from 30 up to 100 cars turn up, mostly vintage and retro which is right up our street!  We're both car and motorbike fans so this is ideal having this so close.

       I took these with my cell phone using a free retro camera app - I do like the way these have turned out so just thought I would share a few with you :)







Thanks for looking - hope your weekend is a winner!

3 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

Awesome snap shots Dawn and what a cool app.

Unknown said...

Dawn these are so good and amazing done on a cell phone! Love vintage cars too! Hugz

Penny said...

Gosh, Dawn, these turned out great! Love them! :^) I don't have much luck taking photos with my phone--I am better with a camera--on auto, of course! LOL!
Hugs,
Penny
Hope you have a great weekend, too! :^)