Thursday, October 18, 2012

My new digi designs at CYDI

Hello all!
Another week is zooming by and once again it's time for the release of my new digi stamps over at CYDI - well , they'll be in the shop tomorrow.  I'm just a bit keen for you to see them!!

  First off the bat, here are two graphic and very simple Christmas images.  If you're looking to make a quick CAS card then these are ideal! 

 


I whipped up a couple of cards with these in no time at all :)

 
You could also use them as gift tags or even as a background????
 
 
The next digi was designed using the wings I have used on my dressmakers dummy digi (here) only this time I wanted to add a heart with them -
 
 
                        I made a 'messy' card this time - I think doing these messy backgrounds with ink and paint is my fave thing at the moment! 
 
 
I would like to enter this into the following challenges -
 
 
Thanks so much for popping in to take a look - I do hope you like what you saw :)
 
 



16 comments:

Carla S. said...

Fantastic new images, Dawn! You are so talented! Great cards, too!

Linda Palmer said...

Your cards are wonderful. I love that messy background! Your images are great images especially for CAS. That is way to go for Christmas cards.

Peanut said...

Messy cards sound right up my alley, but yours doesn't look messy. How DO you do it?! Your card is simply stunning, Dawn. Don't tell me you're one those people who roll out of bed with gorgeous "messy" hair? I'm green with eny! LOL!

hugs,
Asha, fellow Pinky

Sandra said...

Love the images Dawn!!
I will check the shop tomorrow!
Hugs,Sandra

Sharon said...

Cute card, love the digis, your back ground is super. thanks for joining Lady Anne Challenge.

CraftyGirl said...

Very cute! Thank you for playing along this week at The Stamping Boutique. Good luck in the challenge and I hope to see you in the next challenge.

TTFN,

CraftyGirl TSB DT
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

Tracy said...

Great digis Dawn! Love your cards. You've showcased them both perfectly. Hugs!

Penny said...

Gosh, Dawn, you are so creative! Love your new digis--and the cards you made with them. Great CAS cards! And the "messy" one is just so darn cool--love all the elements you combined on this one--so artistic! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Marlene Atkinson said...

Gorgeous card,beautiful colours. Thank you for joining the Stamping Boutique challenge this week. Marlene TSB DT

Suzanne C said...

What a beautiful messy background! Love the rings and the splashes of color. Your hearts with wings is lovely! Thanks for playing along with us at Simon Says Stamp and Show!

Gorse Auto Detailing said...

Thank you for sharing with us at The Stamping Boutique. You sure have added a SPLASH of pink this week! Love that background and it's pretty great that you can design your own digis!

Stacie
TSB DT

Elizabeth said...

Very funky card! Thank you for joining us at The Stamping Boutique.

Anonymous said...

You are very talented. Thanks for sharing with us. Thanks for joining us at The Stamping Boutique for a week of black & white with a pop of pink Challenge. I hope you will join us for our next challenge. Good Luck~Patti TSB DT

Deanne Saunders said...

Awesome!!! Thanks for participating in our STAMPING BOUTIQUE challenge!!
~DEANNE~

nwilliams6 said...

These are great - I can't wait to play with them! I have some ideas already - seriously! I have been scanning down your blog and realizing I have missed a lot. I celebrate your decision to leave that DT, join a very challenging DT, creating some more Christmas images for CYDI?, and sharing some tutorial information. Thanks for sharing!!! Hugz!

Kathi said...

Those are so cool. I love them.

Now that I can actually print again, I might have to invest in a few!