Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Squeezing in a CAS one again!

Hello all!
Just wanted to squeeze a quick posting in for a card that came together nice and quickly :)  I used a 'real' stamp for this one from Stamping Bella - this one is 'Uptown Girls Pattie and Dottie Friends forever'.  I used my Copics to colour and kept the simple, yet bright colour scheme to a minimum by using the same colours to mat the image.  That's pretty much it!


       I would like to enter this in the challenges at 613 Avenue Create , Paper Playtime , Without Words , ABC challenge , Through the Craft Room door and Colour me Creative.



                    Thanks for stopping by and I'd also like to let you know that my digital stamps are now available for instant download from my Etsy shop.  Plus if you use the code LPSCRAPS30, you get 30% off all digis over $2.00!



Pin It

16 comments:

Carla S. said...

This is so cute, Dawn! Love the colors, stamps and fun sentiment! You do CAS so well!

Penny said...

Adorable, Dawn! Fabulous CAS design, darling image, great coloring, and love the funny sentiment! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Linda Palmer said...

Beautiful card Dawn. I love this CAS card with such beautiful colors and fun sentiment. Great coloring too!

snappy scrappy said...

Love that image! thanks for playing along with us at Paper Playtime! Lee-Ann :)

Chana Malkah said...

Hi, Dawn!

What a fabulous CAS card. I keep threatening to purchase some of these stamps, but my budget says NO, NO! I am always impressed when I see designs in which color and paper make the loudest statement and that is exactly what happens with this project. I love the image, but the power of CAS is that White Space does not become negative space. When the paper and images are use properly, the viewer does not even notice the unused space. Absolutely wonderful technique. Thanks for being a regular player at 613 Avenue Create. We always look forward to your visits to our neighborhood!
Hugz,
Chana, Owner

Joey said...

Dawn, I absolutely LOVE this, great card and such a fab IMAGE. Thanks for joining us at Without Words. Joey xx

Patricia St Martin said...

Dawn, So colorful!!! Love your CAS card, funny sentiment, darling image. Great coloring too.
Hugs, Patricia

Tracy said...

YAY Uptownies! You know I ADORE these girlies so I'm lovin' your card Dawn. CAS suits them so well. Beautiful job! Hugs!

Sandra said...

This one is such a fun girlfriend card! I love your colour choices. So cute :)S

Sara I. said...

This is so adorable!!! LOVE the colors and the fab sentiment. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me some love on my guy card today :)

Tress said...

Lol, thank you for the giggle! This image and sentiment are perfect together! Fabulous card!

Jo Ann said...

This image is fabulous and you colored it so beautifully. I love it! Thanks for linking your project at our neighborhood---613 Avenue Create. God bless!

JO ANN
http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

Roxann said...

Darling card and cute image! Perfect CAS card, Dawn!
Hugz,
Roxann

Shannon83k said...

Cute card. Thanks so much for participating in CMC challenge. DT Shannon

Kathi said...

I love that image and the way you colored it!

Fabulous CAS card!

Delphine said...

Fantastic card! I love your image! Thanks for joining us at Without Words and good luck! Delphine xx