Thursday, June 20, 2013

What's in a name?

Hello all!

Just joining in the fun over at Kenny K's Krafty Krew with a naming competition.  Here's the details -


Now if you want to win one or more of these cuties, then get your thinking caps on and give us your best names you can come up with for them. Each girl has a number underneath them, so what we want you to do is.........

1. Write up a blog post with your name choices for each girl or just one girl as long as you put the number for them ie
3. Rachel

The competition finishes on the 21st June so I'm just in time! 
My name choices are
1. Kristee
2. Kandee
3. Kathee
4. Kaylee
5. Kaycee

Fingers crossed !

3 comments:

Penny said...

:^) I wish you luck!
Hugs, Penny

Tress said...

Hehe, love that you started all the names with "K"! So cool!

Kathi said...

I'm partial to "K" names, though I prefer when they end in "i". :-D