Friday, April 27, 2012

Perfectly pink!

Happy Friday everyone!!  Friday means a new challenge over at The Octopode Factory and this week it's all about PINK!!

           I had fun creating another messy background with gesso, acrylic paint, some ripped up bits of dictionary pages and inks.  I love how well these digis work with all kinds of backgrounds and they are so much fun to work with!



I used the Ice Cream digi and added some Glossy Accents to the top and bottom swirls and some pink Liquid Pearls dots.  Don't you just want to dive in and grab a spoonful?  Why not check out the rest of the DT's wonderful work over at TOFF ?



I would like to enter this into the following challenges -


Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a wonderful weekend planned!

10 comments:

Carla S. said...

Fun card, Dawn! Love all the pink! I so wish the sentiment were true!

Maria said...

A really yummy card! I love pink!!!!
Hugs,

Maria B.

Linda Palmer said...

This looks so yummy! You are making me want to go get a ice cream cone. Beautiful colored and accented. Love it!

Kathi said...

Mmmm. That looks delish!

Great card. Beautifully colored image! And so PINK!!!

Tracy said...

Amen! How about we get together and start a petition to make them not count on any other day too. LOL Your "cool" (hee hee) created background turned out awesome. Hugs!

Penny said...

Dawn, this looks good enough to eat. Hmmmm....I wasn't hungry until now. Look what you've gone and done to me! ;^)

Hugs,
Penny

Jo said...

Ok, that makes me hungry. Great job! Love it.

Dawn said...

Aha! I see you are another Dawn!!! Thanks for stopping by my blog & leaving some Lurve! We the Feline Playful team love to know that you enjoy what we do! It makes us feel all warm & fuzzy!!!
Your card is yummy & looks good enough to eat! I'm your latest follower now!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Stephanie said...

Oh, my! Love that sentiment! It's true, ya know! Thanks so much for joining us this week for our challenge over at Paper and Such!

~ Kendra ~ said...

Such a sweet card!! LOVE the sentiment!! Thanks for joining us at Paper and Such!