The challenge was to use script so I turned to my old Webster's Dictionary that I picked up out junking one weekend - so useful and it was only a couple of dollars! I also made a rolled flower from some of the same page for a matching embellishment.
I do love the ADFD images but seem to have a real problem when it comes to colouring them - they are so gorgeously simple and yet I often make a real pigs ear of it! This one came out pretty nice though - phew......
I would also like to enter it into the following -
http://www.cupcakecraftchallenges.blogspot.com/ - great outdoors (love the name cupcake crafts!)
http://ladybugscraftsinkchallengeblog.blogspot.com/ - summer fun
http://jacksonsdigitalexpressions.blogspot.ca/ - anything goes
Thanks for stopping to take a look :)