Thursday, August 2, 2012

Two turtle doves.....

Hello all - I'm sneaking in with another Christmas card today; slowly and surely I'm getting them done!! 

              This one is made using one of my own digis available here - a patchwork bird.  I printed him twice and cut him using the Silhouette Cameo print and cut feature (love that machine!!).  The snowflake frame and banner were also cut with it - definitely going to get my money's worth from it.

     After I had made this card, I realised I could do several other cards on the 'Twelve days of Christmas' theme with the same digi - talk about versatile so watch this space :)



This card is for the following challenges -



Thanks for stopping in to take a peek :)



7 comments:

Carla S. said...

Beautiful card, Dawn! Your little patchwork bird is really cute!

Penny said...

Lovely, Dawn! The die cuts are very cool and your birds are darling! Love the colors on this card, too--makes me think of winter, which helps when I am roasting my behind off in AZ! I am also jealous that you are doing Christmas cards! I am barely getting birthday cards done in time. LOL! :^)
Hugs,
Penny

Tracy said...

Oh boy! She's hooked! LOL Looks like a pretty awesome thing to get hooked on . The die cutting on the birds is awesome. Guess I don't have to tell you to have fun. Hugs!

Jo said...

So peaceful. I love the doves and that snowflake die cut is beautiful.

NanaConnie said...

Magnificent, Dawn! Love the quilted doves and your monochromatic blues. Stunning! Thanks so much for entering our "Anything Goes" challenge at Tammy's Scrapin Corner this week. Good luck in the draw.
NanaConnie DT

nwilliams6 said...

How fun you did the CYDI? challenge with your own image! I love when you create cards with your own digis - it allows us all to see what you had in your mind when you thought it up. This is soo sweet and I like the colors you used too!

Lelia Pierce said...

Love the Silhouette and that snowflake frame is amazing! Thanks so much for joining us at Can You Digi It? this week!

XXX