Monday, April 29, 2013

Zodiac word art digital stamps

Hello all!
Just a quick posting to say that I have finally loaded my zodiac word art digis to my Etsy shop - here.



    Thanks for all the lovely comments regarding them - they really do make a fabulous background to many of the amazing digis out there.  This card showcased the many characteristics of  Leo's -


   Even if you're not a zodiac believer, it can be quite amusing to see how many of the personality traits ring true - you could always position your character digi over the less flattering ones :)

       Thanks for stopping by again!


Pin It

4 comments:

Jo said...

Wow I love that background. So fun. And of course the Mayzy images is so cute.

Jenn Borjeson said...

I just adore them - thanks for working with me! Can't wait to have some time to play with them, I have an idea and I can't wait to show you the finished project. :)

Tracy said...

LOL Flattering or not some of them ring true like it or not. Great idea for a fun a unique background Dawn. Hugs!

Kathi said...

Great card! I love those words as your background!

I'll have to check to see if the Virgo words describe me accurately. :D